Ghana received a good news in the fashion industry on January 3, 2017, when one of the country’s renowned fashion designer and consultant, Sima Brew penned a 4-year deal with the newest media company, Zylofon Media which is doing so well to push Ghana’s creative act industry to the apex.
Not much was disclosed during the unveiling ceremony at the company’s headquarters in Ghana, but here are five things we took home with;
- Sima Brew will style almost all the top acts under the company and that includes big names like Stonebwoy, Becca, Zynnell Zuh and more.
- Sima Brew and Zylofon Media will establish a fashion school in the near future to train young and talented fashion designers.
- Sima Brew is free to work on other acts outside Zylofon Media.
- Zylofon Media will be pushing her brand to the international market as well.
- We may see a fashion television show soon from Sima Brew powered by Zylofon Media
This looks like a good deal and with the financial backing of the media company and vast fashion knowledge that the young fashion designer has, the two brands will surely go beyond the sky.
Don’t forget to follow us on: