Entrepreneurship is the future of our continent, a belief that forms the basis of the GUBA Greenwich Expo.
The GUBA Greenwich Expo 2016, in partnership with the Royal Borough of Greenwich is a platform to showcase the array of progressive and unique Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) of African descent.
The expo which is scheduled to take place from Friday 20th May 2016 to Sunday 22nd May 2016, will be an opportunity for SMBs to interact with industry personnel and establish techniques for success within the UK and International markets.
The first and second day of the expo will be held at Charlton Athletic Football Club, North Stand, The Valley, Floyd Road, Charlton, SE7 8BL. The focus of both days will be on the establishment of business growth, with various seminar workshops. Exhibitors will get a chance to pitch to confirmed industry buyers amidst discussions on branding, marketing, online presence and more. Indoor exhibitions of products and services will also be on display for sale.
The final day of the seminar African Market Outdoor Exhibition – 10am – 6pm, General Gordon Square, Woolwich, SE18 6HD
Following the success of our 2014 Expo which had the likes of Tesco, ASOS, Paks Cosmetics amongst others, this year’s Expo promises to be another great event with industry leading buyers seeking to invest, renowned business entrepreneurs, workshops and keynote speakers sharing practical tips on how to develop your business. An event truly not to be missed!!!
Below are the dates for the expo:
To exhibit over the 3-day event, permit access for 2 people to attend the seminar workshops, meet the buyers and sell at exclusive indoor and outdoor venues cost £400. To attend the Seminar only costs £40. Click on the link below to book your place.
To register, click here – GUBA Greenwich Expo 2016 – REGISTRATION
To book & pay for your exhibition area – GUBA Greenwich Expo 2016 – EXHIBITION BOOKING
To purchase Seminar only tickets – GUBA Greenwich Expo 2016 – SEMINAR TICKETS
Here are a few images on what to expect on the day:
You are also encouraged to come and explore the wonderful products and services on display.. so get your tickets because you wouldn’t want to miss out.
- Seminar workshops on business growth, interacting with buyers and selling to customers. Don’t miss out on @gubaexpo gubaexpo.co.uk
- Does your business enhance customer experience? This and more at @gubaexpo #tickets – gubaexpo.co.uk #Greenwich #London #startup
- Are you a Small/Medium Business in the UK? #GUBAGreenwichExpo is for you! Sign up for amazing workshops and exhibitions: gubaexpo.co.uk
- You are invited to the #GUBAGreenwichExpo to browse and purchase unique and outstanding products. Find out more at http://buff.ly/21gGdJt
- Follow @gubaexpo on twitter for more information about the upcoming #GUBAGreewnwichExpo and awesome business facts
Glam Africa are media partners with GUBA Expo 2016
Don’t forget to follow us on: