Up to 7 out of 10 women experience physical or sexual violence in their lifetime. The Eight Foundation provides confidential support to survivors of such violence.
The Eight Foundation has introduced the #BreakTheSilence campaign, and here is how to be a part of it by spreading the awareness:
- Write down what you feel about sexual violence on a cardboard paper as you’ll see in the photos below
- Take a picture holding the cardboard
- Upload the picture to Instagram and tag @theeightfoundation
- @theeightfoundation will definitely repost your picture to appear on their page
- DO NOT FORGET to include the hashtag #BreakTheSilence
Social media platforms are perhaps louder than we could fathom and see. Being a part of this project can save a life… can save an aching heart.
Be the one to #BreakTheSilence!
- Visit www.theeightfoundation.org to view other projects and more info on this project
- Follow The Eight Foundation on Instagram HERE!
Don’t forget to follow us on: