What’s your love life like, are you single or dating? whatever the love situation you find yourself in, Black Women In Love will be the avenue to use to share your love life through interaction with the relationship experts who forms part of the panel on the day.
What are some of the topics to look out for?
- What is MANCATION and should I take one?
- Are Black Women really the hardest of women to love in 2018?
- Is it positive or negative to be ‘submissive’ in our loveships?
- To what extent does the mainstream narrative push ‘Struggle Love’ onto black women?
- Do Daddyless Daughters always end up in bad relationships and how can we prevent this?
- Are sidechicks/side guys helping or hindering Black Love?
- ‘MEN ARE TRASH!’ ‘I DON’T NEED A MAN!’ – said no Black woman ever?
The above are interesting topics that we can all relate to. We are keen on the ideas the panels will share on the third topic; Are Black Women really the hardest of women to love in 2018?
Meet the Panel
Afua Adom – She is currently our chief editor and a strong voice in the media landscape.
Keeley Taverner – contemporary socially-aware Psychotherapist.
Rouchelle McLean – She is the co-founder of The Naked Truth, a black love event series in London.
Lisa Bent – Founder of Self-Central, and a Counsellor.
Mary Bess – A top UK blogger and owner of ‘The Curly Closet’.
Satia Sa Dias – One Half of the podcast Melanin Millenials.
The event will be hosted at Black Cultural Archives, London. Gate opens at 7 pm, the discussion starts at 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm and networking is from 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Main Image Source: Pixabay
Don’t forget to follow us on:
YouTube: Glam Africa Mag