Nigeria and Ghana meet South Africa! Multiple influencers from Nigeria and Ghana have travelled to South Africa to boost inter-continent tourism and see and explore its beauties and wonders! Comedian Ayo Makun, radio dj Dami Elebe, lifestyle blogger Sisi Yemmie, musician Praiz, Olorisupergal and many more are currently in Sun City where they have gone quad biking, visited the Pilnaesberg Game Reserve and enjoyed dinner at the Sun City Hotel.
South Africa is a beautiful country and so we came up with 5 things you have to do if you ever visit.
- Climb Table Mountain – Named after its flat-topped feature, Table Mountain is a place you must visit, whether you take the cableway or hike your way up there the view will definitely blow you away.
2. Visit Kruger National Park – One South Africa’s most famous national parks, Kruger National Park
3. Visit uShaka Marine World – uShaka Marine World is a theme park with the fifth largest aquarium in the world and is a definite key attraction in Durban from their dolphin shows to their fun water rides!
4. Visit Robben Island – Robben Island holds a key position in South Africa’s history as it is where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years and has been an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999.
5. Visit the Lion and Safari Park – The Lion and Safari Park is a 600 acre wildlife conservation enclosure where guests can get guided tours of lions, zebras, giraffes and more.
Have you ever been to South Africa? If so, what did you do and where or what would you recommend others go do or see?
Don’t forget to follow us on:
AUTHOR: Dadawel Mniki (Online Writer)
Images via Instagram