Because of the demand for African fashion style trends, one of the most popular fashion events companies Extoll, is creating an opportunity for Netherland shop owners and buyers to network with African designers. The Extoll African Fair is scheduled for May 29th-31st, 2015.
There will be exhibitions and fashion shows, specifically targeted to fashion business minded, and open to the general public as well. 85% of pre-registered designers are already said to be from Nigeria, however the organization is also looking to welcome more retailers from other parts of Africa.
Depending on the agreed deal, here are some offers made to the participating designers.
· Free professional website design for exhibitors
· Free media campaign
· City Billboard ads
· Online live-streaming through various platforms around the world
· Professional catwalk/Runway to showcase your collections
· Top models for your fashion show, maximal 12 models ( Both children and adults)
· Free custom Large banner design standing or hanging with your own logo/company info.
· VIP Launch packet
For more information contact
Veluwezoom 7, 1327 AA. Almere
Trade- Fair/Fashion Shows/Catwalk/Showmusical
Web: www.extollmodels.com & www.extolltradefair.com
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TO WIN $200 IN OUR ‘TOP COMMENTERS OF THE MONTH’ GIVEAWAY. FIND OUT MORE HERE
[…] Read More here on that Topic: glamafrica.com/extoll-african-fashion-expo-2015-scheduled-for-may-29-31st/ […]
Comments are closed.