This is huge! Basic is huge. We are on Social Media everyday, networking and acquiring information, even making money -primary taking advantage of the good Social Media has got to offer. Thus, it is equally necessary that technological upgrades and systems be made accessible to users and the public at large by individuals who have expertise in such fields of work.
Captioned “Breaking Digital: Expanding the Frontiers of Digital Platforms to Maximize Opportunities in Entertainment Business in Africa”, BusinessDay alongside Wildflower PR & Company brings to the first ever Digital and Entertainment Business Conference to take place in Nigeria.
The Business Conference is scheduled for Tuesday 19th May 2015, from 10:00am – 04:00pm at The Civic Center, Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Lagos, Nigeria.
The conference will rocket you into the near future of content, giving you a 360 degree view of how selling and buying of entertainment content is changing around the world and the need for Nigerian and African entertainment providers to position themselves to become a part of the revolution.
- Harael Salkow –CEO Soul Candi Records SA
- The business of premium music entertainment in Africa: A case study of Soul Candi Record
- Leslie Kasumba- CEO Princess Behaviour Inc
- Beyond the sound and the screen: Reaching the new African entertainment audience
- Rich Simmonds – Forbes listed Social Media Influencer
- 140 letters Rich: A case study of a social media influencer
- A.Y Makun – Producer A.Y Live, 30 Days in Atlanta
- From A Dream To The Big Screen: Understanding & Financing The African Entertainment Business ‘30 Days in Atlanta’/’A.Y Live’
- Jade Osiberu – Creative Director Gidi Up, The Juice
- The Power of Content Marketing: A case Study of Gidi Up on Ndani TV
- Adebola Williams –Co Founder Red Media Africa
- Cracking the Y Code: Reaching Todays Digitally Connected Youth
- Cecil Hammond – CEO Flytime Group/ Rhythm Unplugged
- The growth and relevance of digital in the live event space
- Diamond Platnumz – Bestselling East African Music star
- Building Africa’s Biggest Musical Icon via social media – A case study of Diamond Platnumz
- Dr Tunji Adegbesan – CEO Gidi Mobile
- Extending brand engagement through the use of apps
- Toke Makinwa – Award winning broadcaster and Vlogger
- From Radio Star to Digital Entertainment Mogul: How Did It Happen?
- Deji Olunlade – Managing Partner Rosenut Consult
- Celebrity reputation management on social media/digital space and the law
- Kunle Afolayan – Golden Effects Pictures
- Transcending the Quality/Quantity jinx to create a commercial masterpiece- A case study of ‘October 1’
- Waje – Award winning music star
- Colin Udoh – Award winning sports journalist
- Japheth Omojuwa – Revered social media and digital strategist
- Kemi ‘Lala’ Akindoju – Award winning actor and producer
- Ubi Franklin – CEO Triple MG
- Tosin Ajibade [Olorisupergal] – Social media influencer/leader
- Ariyike Akinbobola – TV Presenter,Vlogger and philanthropist
- Wana Udobang – Award winning presenter, actress and media personality
- Ariyike Akinbobola – Author, TV presenter and Vlogger
- Hamisi Taletale – Respected East African entertainment Manager
- Taiye Aliyu – Respected Nigerian artiste manager.
- Visit the official website decafrica.org
- Follow DecAfrica on Instagram for updates of the event
- For any other inquiries, visit HERE.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TO WIN $200 IN OUR ‘TOP COMMENTERS OF THE MONTH’ GIVEAWAY. FIND OUT MORE HERE